Down In The Woods | Mystical Market & Epiphany

August 02, 2019

It would seem this Maitreya & V-Tech kick is still in full swing.  Yes, this is the Maitreya body, and I am using the Genus Classic head.  Bodies and heads are a great base for structure, but the details are all in the skin and it's amazing how different you can make things look with a different skin.  In this case, it's a male skin that has made the difference.


Mystical Market is now open and it is a discount event!  If you have followed me for a while you will know Gothic Garage is one of my favourite events, and Mystical Market is just a new and improved version of it the encompasses more themes.  Discounts range from 25% -50% and there is a lot of lovely goodies.  I had a wander around as I looked for a spot to take photos and I saw a lot of home and decor items I want and a couple of male RP outfits too.


Ok so about this look.  I love Plastik, we all know this, I love their fantasy style and when I saw this I loved it but was unsure if I could wear it.  I knew there was a possibility of me wearing it with my cutesy male Maitreya & V-Tech combo, but I wanted to try and make it more masculine.  I think I pulled it off?  This was pretty fun to put together and I like this a lot.  Turned out I had a harder time trying to find shoes then I had making the outfit work.


So I hope you enjoy this look as much as I do!
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Lionhearted by Spellbound
- Available in old hair section

Outfit | Valin Fantasy Kini Gacha by Plastik for Epiphany
- Event runs July 15th - August 15th
- Rigged for Maitreya, Freya, Hourglass & Isis

Shoes | Zephyr Wraps by Friday
- Rigged for Maitreya

Horns | Horns & Veil by Muggleborn & Inner Demons for Level Event
- Event runs July 10th - August 24th 2019
- Includes rigged and unrigged versions, veil can be turned on or off

Staff | Veralius Staff by Plastik
- Multiple hold animations for left and right hand

Septum | Triple Septum by Astara for Mystical Market
- Event runs August 2nd - August 14th 2019
- 5L Hunt item

Eyeshadow | Aegyo Sal by Izzie's
- Appliers for Genus & System Layers

Freckles & Lips | Face Imperfections by Izzie's
- Appliers for Catwa, Genus, Lelutka, LAQ, Omega & system layers

Nails | Included with Body

Tattoo | Metallic Lunar Tattoo by Izzie's
- Appliers for Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, Omega & System Layers

Eyes | Erin Eyes by The Little Bat
- Appliers for Catwa, Genus, Lelutka, Omega & System Layers

Head | Genus Classic Female by Genus Project

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Chest | Boi Chest Mod for Maitreya by V-Tech
- Maitreya Body Required

Skin | Jin Skin - T4 by Vendetta
- Avilable for Catwa, Lelutka & Omega

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Location | Mystical Market by Dark Passions Events

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Body Poses | Rosie by Kokoro
- Includes 6 Poses with mirrors & props (I didn't use the props)

Deer | Fantasy Deer by Love for Mystical Market
- Event runs August 2nd - August 14th 2019
- Includes 3 deer in 3 poses

You Might Also Like

0 comments