Batting For Which Team? | Okinawa & Redeux

August 18, 2019

Greetings!  So I mentioned last post that I had been wearing the same outfit for a week with full intention to blog it?  Well here it, a whole other week later and a few more additions.  I think that just goes to show how much I love these items.  It all started with the jacket and shorts which I Got in The Saturday Sale 2 weeks ago and just naturally evolved over time.  So take a journey with me into how this came to be.


The jacket does have a matching top to wear underneath, but it is not rigged for V-tech so I took to trying to find something to work underneath.  Luckily this top by Muggleborn worked perfect.  The top is very tight to the body because it is designed to be worn under a fishnet top which comes with it.  It also comes with matching panties designed to be worn under a fishnet pair of shorts.  Because of this, they tend to be a staple in my wardrobe when trying to fit normal Maitreya things to the V-tech chest, I just put this on and it makes it look right.


Now, this hair had me squealing with excitement when I saw it, and of course, without even demoing I bought it because I love Raven bell hairs so much.  If a hair doesn't fit me now, I know it will fit another look because they include male and female rigging with their hairs making them so versatile.  Raven Bell and Artificial Hallucination actually teamed up to make this hair and horn combo and they are glorious!  Their booths are even next to each other at Okinawa so you can find both items super easy.


And then let me tell you about this tongue.  This is both the coolest and craziest thing I have bought in a while.  It is an Animesh tongue that waves and wiggles around and is so funny and amazing.  It comes with a butt load of textures, animations and options which makes it great and not just for photos.  I love it and totally recommend something like this for my demonic friends.

Anywho, that's your lot, enjoy!
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Oni Hair by Raven Bell for Okinawa
- Event runs 2nd August - 31st August 2019
- Rigged with Male & Female sizes

Jacket & Shorts | Warned by Kio
- Rigged for Maitreya, Freya, Isis, Physique, Hourglass

Top | Chloes Sports Wear by MuggleBorn
- Rigged for Maitreya, V-Tech, Freya, Hourglass, Hourglass Petite

Boots | Trinity Boots by Justice
- Rigged for Maitreya, Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Physique

Bat | Splattered Neon Bat by Hilted for Redeux
- Event runs 14th August - 21st August 2019, Discount Event!!!
- Left & Right holds

Horns | Cursed Horns by Artificial Hallucination for Okinawa
- Event runs 2nd August - 31st August 2019
- Unrigged and designed to work with Oni Hair

Collar | Lust Collar by Mossu
- Unrigged & includes other words

Eyeshadow | Grey Tones Make-Up Set by Izzie's
- Includes Omega appliers based on LAQ head shape

Lipstick | Dazzle Me Lipsticks - Haunted by Pink Fuel
- Appliers for AK, Catwa, Genus, LAQ, Lelutka, Logo, Omega & System Layers

Tattoo | Falken by This Is Wrong
- Appliers for Maitreya, Belleza, Slink & Omega

Eyes | Demons/Angels Eyes by Unstable
- Appliers for Catwa, Omega & includes mesh eyes

Ears | Expressive Bento Elf Ears by Logo
- Compatible with many heads

Tongue | Akaname Tongue by Pirocious
- Unrigged animesh tongue with animations

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Chest | Boi Chest Mod for Maitreya by V-Tech
- Maitreya Body Required

Skin | Hayun Skin - Honey by More More
- Unisex skin based on 6DOO heads

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Body Poses | Wicked by Foxcity
- 7 poses + mirrors

Backdrop | Cocktails & Carbs by Foxcity

You Might Also Like

0 comments