Walkies! | Pet Fair & Crystal Heart

July 11, 2019

Do you wanna... go for a... WALK?  I saw this hoodie on FB from MuggleBorn, proceeded to scream and share it about 3 times as WIP were teased and final ads came out, and then I finally got my hands on it.  Since it has super cute paw prints on it so I had to take my photos in the Short Leash Puppy Park.  I grabbed a leash, grabbed a pupper and I walked on down for a stroll until I found the perfect spot for today's photos.


To go with
the hoodie I matched it with some simple shorts, and then these boots and my collar.  The boots and collar actually match the hoodie colours pretty perfect and it's not just the blue but a few of the other pastel colours are perfect matches too.  I originally had the pink on but I decided to go for blue as I have been sharing a lot of pink lately and wanted to break it up a little.  I kept my hair though because I am in love with the pink hair right now.


Now I am wearing the EVEboy body still and I had to wear other sizes of some of the items to fit it.  The shorts are Omega appliers so that was pretty easy.  The hoodie is the V-Tech size which is why I had been screaming about this all over Facebook because I always want EVERYTHING that is for V-Tech. The boots are actually a mid-calf height boot that are rigged, but, as a cool added bonus this short boot version is included and it is unrigged.  Now I did try all the tall boot versions but the calf was just too wide on the female sizes.  I have not tried any male sizes as of yet though.  But unrigged makes life so much easier when it comes to shoes and these I am sure are going to be a staple for me with this body.


I hadn't bought any new makeup for a while but I really wanted to mix it up on this head.  I love wearing makeup on him because he is just so cute as the makeup just makes him even cuter.  So I grabbed some Lipstick that is designed for the head and some more Omega eye makeups which you will see more off un the future.

And that is a wrap!  Hope you enjoyed this post.
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Umbriel Hair by Raven Bell for Crystal Heart Festival
- Event runs 30th June - 28th July 2019
- Unrigged hair

Top | Kitty Hoody by MuggleBorn for Pet Fair
- Event runs June 20th - July 20th 2019
- Rigged for EBody Curvy, Freya, Hourglass & Petite, Katena Regular, Maitreya & V-Tech
- I'm wearing the V-tech size to work with my EVEboy body

Bottom | Trinka Jean Shorts by Sn@tch
- Includes Omega appliers & unrigged mesh cuffs

Shoes | Patrol Boots by L&B - Swear
- Rigged in male and female sizes (sold separately)
- Comes with unrigged bootie version which I am wearing

Collar | The Lock Collar by Short Leash
- Unrigged, Open Collar scripted

Leash | Loyally Leashed Retractable Leash by Short Leash
- RLV scripted leash holder

Eyeshadow | Holo Glitter Eyeshadows by Izzie's
- Omega, LAQ, Lelutka, Catwa appliers & system layers

Eyes | Winter Eyes by Izzie's
- Appliers for Catwa, Lelutka, Omega.  Mesh eyes & system eyes

Hearts | Valentine's Make-Up Set (Gift) by Izzie's
- Appliers for LAW, Omega, Lelutka & system layers

Lipstick | Makeup Lip Tint #3 by Petit Chambre
- Catwa and 6DOO appliers

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | EVEboy by EVE Shop
- Versatile body to make smaller/younger boy shapes or femboy

Skin | Hayun Skin - Honey by More More
- Unisex skin based on 6DOO heads

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Location | Short Leash Puppy Park
- Group Access required for park

Dog | Cuddly Corgis Gacha by Jian
- Animated companion pet

Face Pose | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Custom face pose HUD, works with most heads

Sitting Pose | Ground SIts Vol2 by Foxcity
- 7 Poses + Mirrors

Other Poses | Stairs - Standing by Foxcity
- 7 Poses + Mirrors

You Might Also Like

0 comments