Prince For A Day | Ace Event & Gacha Garden

May 09, 2019

My newest avatar is complete and oh my god he is such a cutie!  This one has actually been a long time in the making, in fact I think I got the body 6 months ago or so.  I could never get him finished because I just could not for the life of me find a skin and head to work with what I was going for.  Which, by the way, is actually a male fairy but he doesn't have his wings on in this post.  For a couple of weeks, I had grown more restless over my avatar and felt things shifting again and had tried every male head on the grid... or so I thought.  Yesterday however I stumbled on a Bento head company called 6DOO and my vision was complete.



6DOO is a slightly cheaper head company with their heads costing L$3,900 and coming with a buttery smooth HUD that is simple to use and lag free.  They also have a variety of add ons for your head that are very cheap.  They make male and female heads but not just for humans.  They have some Anime and Manga inspired heads, Wolf heads and some other heads aimed at roleplaying.  They have quite a unique look to them compared to other heads on the market and I have fallen truly in love with this brand.


Now as you can imagine, being a lesser known brand does mean there is not as much third party support as some of the big head creators.  Their heads are Omega however, so that opens up the skin and makeup pool.  I actually had no problem finding a skin I liked, in fact I found the skin first by scrolling through Marketplace and then say it was for a head called 6DOO.  Since I got the male head I don't think I will have many problems with longing for lipsticks, but who knows.  If I find other lipsticks that are compatible I will let you guys know next time I use this guy.


So yeah, I am in love with this head and I urge anyone looking for more cute or Anime style heads to check them out.  The wolf head looks awesome as well and is worth a shot if any of you are furry to at least demo and see what you think.  I would love to hear from people who have tried many furry heads to see how the 6DOO one compares.

♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Joe by Burley
Item Info:  Unrigged hair.  Left and right can be textured separately.

Outfit | Berry Bear PJs by Sweet Thing
Item Info:  Gacha item.  Baggy design to fit most bodies.

Socks | Ultimate Socks Shawn Essentials by Noche
Item Info:  Rigged for Gianni, Geralt and Jake.  6 Lengths & 24 colours in 6 patterns.

Collar | Sugar's Collar by Short Leash
Item info:  Available in 6 name tags each with 2 colour combos.  Peanut 9 Scripted.

Piercings | Zara by Astara
Item Info:  Unrigged, also includes earrings.  13 colours included.

Eyes | Erin by The Little Bat
Item Info:  Appliers for Catwa, Genus, Omega & System Layers.  16 colours included.

Ears | Expressive Elf Ears by Logo
Item Info:  Compatible with many heads.  Includes own AO for ear movement.

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Physique Male Bundle by Slink

Skin | Hayun Skin - Honey by More More
Item Info:  Unisex skin based on 6DOO heads.  Omega appliers.

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Body Poses | Oki Doki by Foxcity
Item Info:  Includes 7 Poses + Mirrors

Facial Animations | Axis HUD Face by LeLutka
Item Info:  Custom control item to move facial bones however you like.

Background | Noms Rugs by QE Design
Item Info: Includes 6 textures

Teaset | Full Service Tray - Tea Service by Short Leash
Item Info: Includes holdable and rezzable version.  Touch for tea!

Ponies | Pretty Pony Gacha by Hilted for Ace Event
Event Info: April 28th - May 17th 2019
Item Info: 16 commons, 4 rares.  4 poses each in 5 colours.

Hamster, Crowns & Black Plates | Project Hilted Round 5 - Royalty by Hilted
Item Info: Monthly subscription box with 5 items.  Preorder L$500 and delivers on the 1st of each month.

Everything Else | Picnic Time Gacha by Hilted for Gacha Garden
Event Info: May 1st - ??? No end date anywhere
Item info: 10 commons, 2 rares.

You Might Also Like

0 comments