Femboy Hunt 2019 | V-Tech Friendly Clothing!

March 27, 2019

OMG it has been so long since I have done a V-Tech friendly post but there has been so much awesomeness recently that I can see a few more posts in the near future!  So right now the Femboy Hunt is in full swing, but it ends on March 31st so you need to get to it fast if you want the goodies.  There is a love of V-Tech friendly items, some home and decor, unisex accessories and even a fabulous suit for guys.  So check out the gallery and see if there is anything that catches your eye.


There is kind of these Monster High vibes coming from this.  Like there is the school dress uniform, some gym clothing and swimwear for swim lessons.  I did have a book I was holding aswell that happened to match my hair, but that was being tested for a hunt that is coming up, so I never photographed it... yet.  I will, however, when the time is right.


I actually started making this post days and days ago, but I have been increasingly unwell and have been so slow in getting anything done.  I went and saw a nurse today and did a bunch of tests, so I just have to wait.  I am so tired though, so so tired, and its making everything difficult.  So I am sorry if I am not posting as much as I would normally, and that my write-ups aren't as enthusiastic as usual.  I just don't really feel myself right now.


So here is the video, give it a look, again it is very short so won't take up much of your time.  Hope you enjoy!


♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Star by Escalated for Femboy Hunt
March 1st - March 31st 2019

Dress & Shirt | Casual Coordinates by Ruetique for Femboy Hunt
March 1st - March 31st 2019

Top | Vox by Cubic Cherry for Femboy Hunt
March 1st - March 31st 2019

Pants | Feya by MuggleBorn

Bikini | Brianna Bikini by MuggleBorn

Stockings | Lydia Stockings by The Little Bat

Boots | Lenn Combat Boots by Cubic Cherry

Backpack | Batpack Holo by NeverWish for Ostara's Alter
March 15th - April 5th 2019

Gloves | Deah Gloves & Rings by RealEvil

Facial Piercings | Face Piercing Set 01 by Suicidal Unborn for Level Event
Feb 28th - March 28th 2019

Eyeshadow | Gracie Eyeshadows by Izzie's

Face Tattoo | Casual Makeup by Father for Femboy Hunt
March 1st - March 31st 2019

Lipstick | Dazzle Me Lipsticks - Haunted by Pink Fuel

Body Tattoo | Hikaru V2 by Dappa for Limit8
March 18th - April 13th 2019

Nails | Crystal Nails by Artificial Hallucination

Head | Classic Bento Head by Genus Project

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Eyes | Clair Eyes by Pillowfort for Femboy Hunt
March 1st - March 31st 2019

Skins | Piper by Essences for Powder Pack
Genus March 2019 Pack

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Location | Arranmore

Poses | Pop by Fashiowl

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. wow, this is saintly however, I love your entry plus nice pics might be part person's negative love being different mind total people. modal fabric

    ReplyDelete
  2. pakistani wedding dresses for mens,The bride and groom both can make their day more special with their best outfit for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! Drop over to say hello; you're going to receive a surprise bonus. new concierge service Dubai

    ReplyDelete