Dead But Cute | Syndicate Sunday & Powder Pack LAQ

December 03, 2018

Alright, so today I have a post that was meant for yesterday... but I was slightly hungover and tired and decided not to do it.  My bad.  It does beg the question, is requesting a deadline extension on Blogtex with the reasoning of "I am too hung over today" a good enough answer?  Because I almost felt like I needed to ask for one as one of my deadlines now has less than 24 hours left.  Oopsie!  Anyways, here it is!


Today I also decided to go back to playing with depth of field.  I have played with it loads of times before and never sticks to my pictures.  After finding out it was because my resolution was too high, I decided to just not try.  The resolution on these pictures is smaller, which can mean less detail, but has the added depth of field giving more interest.  Its a pay off really and I kind of wanted to see how it would work out.  What would be more valuable, interesting pictures or high detailed pictures?


The jumper I have on I got for this week's Fifty Linden Friday.  I purchased a couple of things actually from FLF and Saturday Sale, but none of them really went together so that is why I only have this 1 item.  I for a rideable toy train, a pair of boots, and some men's jeans this week.  So a nice little haul.  I also have this bindi on from Syndicate Sunday which goes on until December 9th and has a bunch of items from a variety of stores for just L$69.  Yay for bargains!


That is pretty much it.  I know this one is kind of short and sweet, but in all honesty, I am still feeling a bit off.  I can't take some of my medication if I have had alcohol and so my hands are very shaky today.  Anywho, I hope you have enjoyed this post!

♥ Alex

The Look

Top | D.E.A.D. Hoodie by Cureless

Leggings | Lara Leggings by Justice
InMotion - Textures move as you walk!

Shoes | Haxmas Combat Boots by Livalle

Bindi | Cryptic Coffin Bhindi by Epicine for Syndicate Sunday
L$69 - 2nd November to 9th November 2018

Hair | Caralisa by Truth

Eyeshadow | Jaime Eyebrows & Eyeshadow by Euphoric for Powder Pack LAQ
November 2018 Box

Eyelashes | Momo Lashes by Michan for Powder Pack LAQ
November 2018 Box

Eyes | Mesh Eyes by LAQ

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Poses | Take A Seat V2 by Image Essentials

Building | Shinigami Gazebo by QE Design

Table & Cushions | Halloween Moni-We by Plastik

Lanterns | Batwing Lantern - Face by Half-Deer

You Might Also Like

0 comments