Call Me Kitten | Fifty Linden Friday & Saturday Sale

November 18, 2018

So, this is not the original blog post I was going to do.  I feel like I say that a lot, huh?  I had actually planned to do something totally different but was inspired by the Sticker Chart and Rule Chart I just got.  So I figured I would work with those and share them!  There are also a few items from Fifty Linden Friday and Saturday Sale because I love a bargain.  So let's get to it.


Now, these 2 charts are possibly my new favourite things and I am going to spend this whole paragraph talking about them.  The rule board comes in 4 variations that you can buy, and each has 5 texture backgrounds included that you can change.  The 4 styles are "Babygirl's Rules", "Bunny's Rules", "Daddy's Rules" and "Kitten's Rules".  The boards are fully modifiable and have places to put your own photos, and the rules part comes with a template you can save and edit in a graphics programme.  The sticker chart is high on land impact but that is because all those stickers are a mesh sticker that you can edit and move wherever you like!  Just bring up the edit menu, click "edit linked parts" and move your stickers around until your heart's content.  The pack comes with a pink board and a blue board.


All the other decor is a gacha by Short Leash.  The rares are the kitty bed and the collar I am wearing.  Everything else is a common and has a few colour variations.  I would normally go all pink but I really liked this lilac shade.  My outfit I went for pink though, hehe.  I have been on a very pink and cutesy kick again, but this scene screamed something cute to be worn with it.  I did add some colour though with the tattoo's which I have been wearing a lot but hadn't blogged yet.


 My make up I went for something simple, but the freckles and mole I got in Fifty Linden Friday are soooo cute and I have them now on my Genus and LAQ heads. So that's about it really, hope you enjoy!

♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Tori by Truth
Group Gift - 350L Join Fee

Lingerie | Venus Frills by MuggleBorn

Collar | Call Me Kitten Playset by Short Leash
Gacha Item - Rare

Shoes | Yuni Platforms by Moda
Gacha Item - Rare

Bear | Mr Bear Plushie by Short Leash

Ears | Neko Ears by Sweet Thing

Tail | Fluffy Neko Tail by Sweet Thing

Nails | Gothic Lolita - Light by Dark Passions for Baroqued
2nd November - 25th November 2018 2018

Head | Genus Bento Head by Genus Project

Eyes | Included with Head

Lashes & Eyeliner | Included with Head

Lipstick | Lipstick Jelly by Sintiklia

Freckles | Freckles & Heart Mole by Izzie's
L$50 - 16th November 2018 for Fifty Linden Friday

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo | Kohai Tattoo by Dappa

Skin | Sonia - Esiana by Boataom

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Poses | Jennie by PingPong

Sticker Chart | My Sticker Reward Chart by Paper Crowns
L$75 - 19th November 2018 for The Saturday Sale

Rules Board | Good Girl Rule Board by Short Leash for XXX
13th November to 3rd December 2018

Custom Picture On Board by ZellaWyntir with Click It Photography

Everything Else | Call Me Kitten Playset by Short Leash
Gacha Items - Bed rare, everything else common

You Might Also Like

0 comments