Bound Box, The Final Unboxing.

November 09, 2018

It's another sad goodbye.  This time to Bound Box.  I was so excited when I discovered Bound Box while stalking Lucky Chairs at Moda.  I took the plunge, unsure of what to expect, and I fell in love.  Bound Box is actually the first video I ever did on my channel, it basically kick-started my YouTube channel because I thought a video was the best way to show off all the items to you guys.  I really wasn't sure what i was doing, I was still so new to blogging but I took the plunge.  Now here we are, at the final box, where I made it as an official blogger for it, and I have loved every step of the way from the first box to last.


The day I was invited to be a blogger for Bound Box was a dream come true.  I never for a second thought I would make it to be able to blog for something as big as that, but then I got personally invited and I could have cried!  It was an amazing feeling, and I couldn't believe my luck.  The team has been wonderful to work with, and the designers have been very nice too.  It is very hard to see it go, especially as it has been my favourite fashion box.


I get a lot of happiness and excitement from opening these boxes because I know I will love.  It always puts a smile on my face.  Hell, right now I am pretty sick and I wasn't sure if I would have the energy for it, but I said fudge it.  And yes, it has put me in a great mood, but also a somewhat sad one?


I would like to thank everyone that is a part of Bound Box.  Designers past and present, the bloggers, and of course the Pale Girl productions team.  Thank you for bringing us kinksters this awesome box for us.  Thank you for curating a box of goodies that isn't all dark and seedy.  Thank you for being such an awesome team.  And thank you to Beu, the blogger manager, for being such an amazing person, who is always happy to help and offer advice, and has become someone I am proud to call my friend.


Farewell Bound Box.  You will be sorely missed.

♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Makena by Truth
Group Gift - 350L Join Fee

Eyes | Included with Head

Lashes | Included with Head

Lipstick | Lipstick Jelly by Sintiklia

Lingerie | Lost Innocence Lingerie by Sn@tch

Harness | Azahar Harness by Luas for Bound Box
Pre Orders Finish 12th November 2018

Collar | Leashed Collar by 187

Cuffs | Mandha Handcuffs by 187

Shoes | Britney by Mosquito's Way for Bound Box
Pre Orders Finish 12th November 2018

Head | Genus Bento Head by Genus Project

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Sonia - Esiana by Boataom for Harajuku Event
20th October - 10th November 2018

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Poses | Take A Seat V1 by Image Essentials for EBento
10th November - 1st December 2018

Dresser & Decor | Playtime Collection (Gacha) by Short Leash

Cross | Sweet Sadism Cross by Short Leash for Bound Box
Pre Orders Finish 12th November 2018

Stool | The Little Time-Out Stool by Short Leash

Rug | So Deer Circular Rug by QE Design

Lights | Basic Stringlights - Rainbow by Half-Deer for Fifty Linden Friday
L$50 - 9th November 2018

Tree's In Video | Indoor Lighted Trees by Half-Deer for Collabor88

You Might Also Like

0 comments