When Daddy's Away | Collabor88

July 10, 2018

I have been meaning to blog this outfit for a couple days now but I have been unwell so it has taken me some time to actually get to it.  Yay for headaches!  Anywho, this look is pretty cute, it is almost too cute, I originally was wearing the V-tech chest and the V-tech version of the shirt and I looked like a child so I went for regular boobs instead, haha.  But yeah, here you go.


Ok, can I just talk about decor today?  Because I love this haha.  The Robot, Lamp and Table are from a cute set of furniture which includes a bunk bed and Rubix cube chairs. I love this set, the table has a few colour options and as does the robot.  I have these out in my home, I love the lamp especially and although you can buy the items on their own you can only get the lamp in the fatpack so... fatpack for me lol.


The cute animal faces on the wall are actually not wall decor, they are stools and have poses in them.  I really think they are adorable and again have a couple out at my home.  We have a panda one out for me and a fox one out for Sammy.  I shrank them down a little and put them up on the wall for this post so you would see them better and I could show off more of the faces.


Oh and the bubblegum, that is not just a bubble prop, that is actually animated bubblegum that your avi chews, blows up, pops and sucks back in and starts chewing again.  It is awesome and has a few colour options.  The animations are awesome and it is only 188L at Collabor88!  I am not sure how much it will be after the event, so run on down to get it at the discounted price.

♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Top | Eclipse Top by Muggleborn

Panties | Imy Bulge Panties by PixelGeek

Socks | Nina Lace Kneesocks by Sn@tch

Shoes | Casey Sneakers by Moda

Accessories & Piercings

Bubblegum | Real Bubblegum by LAQ @ Collabor88
July 8th - August 6th 2018

Rings | Cute Midi Rings - Silver by Messy

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Tattoo | Cosmic Tattoo by Dita Couture

Eyeshadow | Bunny Eyeshadows by Izzie's

Lashes | LAQ Lashes by Izzie's

Nails | Crystal Nails by Artificial Hallucination

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Kyoko by Truth

Eyes | Crystal Mesh Eyes by AzDesign

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Poses | Bento Ground Sits Vol2 by Foxcity

Rug | Circular Rug - Solids by QE Design @ Summerfest
June 18th - July 11th 2018

Lamp, Robot & Table | Sleepover Set by Bad Unicorn

Sparkles on Wall | Love Twinkles by Dysfunctionality

Animals | Animal Stools by Paper Crowns

Bunny Lights | Pompom Party Pack by Dysfunctionality

You Might Also Like

0 comments