Fishing For Sn@tch | Real Love Valentines Outfit

February 15, 2018

I am finally here with the Sn@tch Real Love fishing outfit.  Everything has been so delayed and I am sorry but I am catching up!  I also announce the winners of my 100 Subs raffle in this video, so if you entered you may want to give it a watch and see if you won!


This round, unfortunately, has just finished.  I went to Sn@tch last night to try and get the number 11's I needed but it had just changed and the group notice came out about 15 mins after.  I was gutted and wasn't sure what to do as a lot of people had found it hard to get and no one had spares to trade.  Luckily the lovely Angela had spares and she helped me out.  Angela is also a Second Life Youtuber, so go and check out her channel.


For the outfit I am wearing I teamed it up with a lot of jewelry.  I just felt like it needed it.  The necklace by Bubble I feel goes really well with the Sn@tch choker, and the bracelets from RealEvil have a tonne of color change options so it was easy to match them to my outfit.


Originally I was going to wear heels and a nice updo but I just wasn't feeling it.  I love this hair by Truth and have blogged it a few times but never with the hat.  As I scrolled through my massive hair folder and saw it I remembered about the boots I have from Fri.Day, so I tried them and they were a match!  This was definitely an outfit that just kind of fell into place.


For a full look at the Sn@tch Fishing Outfit check out my video, I go through each piece one by one.  You can also enter the raffle to get yourself a full set, instructions on how to enter are at the end of the video.

♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Dress | Real Love Mini Dress by Sn@tch
Fishing Outfit Jan 31 - Feb 14 2018

Shoes | River Boots - Adobe by Fri.Day

Accessories & Piercings

Choker | Heart Choker - Pink by Sn@tch
Fishing Outfit Jan 31 - Feb 14 2018

Necklace | Spell Bottle Necklace by Bubble

Earrings | Valentine Heart Earrings by Saga
Group Gift, Free To Join.

Bracelets | Venus by RealEvil Industries

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeshadow | Included on LAQ HUD

Lashes | LAQ Lashes Appliers by Izzie's

Lipstick | Royal Lip Collection by Kula

Nails | Pastel Ombre Nails by Inevitable Madness @ Truth Or Dare Affair
Feb 3rd - 28th

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Montana by Truth

Eyes | Heart Mesh Eyes by AzDesign
VIP Group Gift, 100L Join.

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Tyna - Dew by 7 Deadly Skins

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location


AO | Bento Sexy Professor by Voir

Poses | Bento Peace Pose Set by Zombie Suicide

You Might Also Like

0 comments