My inner Pop Star | Pocket Gacha Madness

February 07, 2018

Channeling my inner pop star with this one.  I don't know how to explain this one really, but I was just feeling it and I like the look.  I also changed my face, what do you think?  These photos were taken at Mirage which is such a beautiful sim with many amazing places to take a whole manner of different photos.  Out the back is a stage set up and that is what I used, just de-rendered the DJ Booth.




Clothes & Shoes

Outfit & Boots | Aida Outfit (Gacha) by Meva @ Pocket Gacha

Accessories & Piercings

Gloves | Deah Gloves & Rings by RealEvil Industries

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeshadow | Included on Skin

Lashes | Included on LAQ HUD

Lipstick | Included on Skin

Nails | Included on Maitreya HUD

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Apple by Truth

Eyes | Blair Eyes - Space (Gacha) by s0ngPocket Gacha

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Tyna - Dew by 7 Deadly Skins

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Location | Mirage

Poses | Sing 01 Rare (Gacha) by Belle PosesPocket Gacha

You Might Also Like

0 comments