Merry Christmas | Free Gifts & Update

December 24, 2017

Firstly:  I am sorry I never got the video out about the Yule Gifts at Winter's Hollow.  This post does feature some of them, but I have been busy and sick so just didn't have the time or energy to fit in a video.  Winter's Hollow runs until December 28, so you still have plenty of time to go and grab the gifts!

I hope everyone has a fantastic day for whatever they celebrate this season.  I have very busy few days coming up with family visits and me cooking dinner on Christmas day so I will be super busy.  The being said next week my blog will be pretty quiet and maybe no posts at all as I fancy a little blogging break.  However, I am an addict so there may be a post.  Hogmanay (New Years Eve) is a big thing here and I want to be refreshed and ready to party!




Clothes & Shoes

Coat | Catlady Snuggly Coat by Bubble @ Winter's Hollow
(Free Yule Gift)

Stockings | Westside Stockings by Sn@tch

Boots | Haxmas Combat Boots by Livalle

Accessories & Piercings

Cookie | Bauble Cookie by PlastikWinter's Hollow

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeshadow | Eyeshadow from LAQ HUD

Lashes | Lashes from LAQ HUD

Lipstick | Sassy Bite by Kula

Nails | Eternal Eclipse by Dark PassionsWinter's Hollow
(Free Yule Gift)

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Deja by Truth

Eyes | Crystal Mesh Eyes by AzDesign
(Group Gift)

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Shape | Homemade Shape

Skin | Chant Freckled - Dew by 7 Deadly Skins @ Winter Trend

Scene & Location

Location | Arcanum

Poses | Joy by Elephante Poses @ Holiday Hunt

You Might Also Like

0 comments