Let's Walk Around... The Darkness Chamber Fair | Secondlife Shopping

October 10, 2017

Hello ♥ So The Darkness Chamber Fair opens on the 11th of October and I thought it would be fun for us to and have a look around.

I hope you guys like this video, I would love to hear some feedback so I know if this is something you would like me to do more of or not.  I just figured this maybe fun? lol





Clothes & Shoes

Dress | Midnight Dress by Astara

Boots | Isadore Thigh High Boots by Moda

Accessories & Piercings

Necklace | Poison Giver Necklace (Hunt Gift) by The Little Bat @ Ironwood Hills Hunt

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Face Tattoo | Cosmic Universal Goddess by M'era Luna CoutureThe Darkness Chamber Fair

Eyeshadow | Tallulah Eyeshadow by Warpaint

Lashes | Nadia by Clockhaus

Lipstick |  Creature Of The Black Lagoon Lips by PorcelanThe Darkness Chamber Fair

Nails | Frankie Nails (Hunt Gift) by Inevitable Madness @ All Hallow's Eve Hunt

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Margarita by Truth

Eyes | Eyes Elegy by Dark InnocenceThe Darkness Chamber Fair

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Kimberly by Catwa

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kouralee by Amara Beauty

Scene & Location

Location | The Darkness Chamber Fair
(Photos taken in the cemetry booth by Angelic Designs)

AO | Bento Cool Girl by Voir

Poses | Kimberly by Quar @ The Chapter Four

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you, it's lovely!!! If you'd like to blog for M'era Luna Couture please contact me inwolrd and I will be happy to have you on the blogger team!
    Thank you again <3

    ReplyDelete