Bound Box | July Video Unboxing

July 12, 2017

A video?  Why, yes!

Bound Box is a quarterly subscription box by Pale Girl Productions.  All meshes are rigged for Maitreya Lara body, but most do have other sizes, you can see what has which sizes in the video.  The theme is kinky and naughty and there is a lot of yummy yummy latex!  This is my first time doing something like this so I hope you like and it I don't come across too nervous <3

Stores in this box are:



Also here are a couple of pics and all credits for my outfit I wore during the video and all the furniture too!



Clothes & Shoes

Top | Electra Top (Gift) from Beauty Of Darkness

Shorts | Over My Dead Cross by Beauty Of Darkness

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Lipstick | Hex Matt Lipstick by Solstice

Lashes | Pixie Lashes by Warpaint

Eyeshadow | Hope Eyeshadow (WOH Gift) by Arte

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Beans by Magika

Eyes | Blue Eyes (VIP Group Gift) by AzDesign

Head | Kimberly by Catwa

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kouralee by Amara Beauty

Scene & Location

Ivy | Twinkling Ivy by DDD

Couch | Onyx Eveline Sette by Oubliette

Couch Cushions | Velvet Pillows by Oubliette

Dog Statue | Ceramic Dogz by TMK

Rug | Macabre Rug Collection by Oubliette

Location | My Linden Home
No links for that :P

You Might Also Like

0 comments