The Warrior | Redeux

June 19, 2017

Instead of some artsy blurb today I want to talk.  Majority of the items I am wearing today are from an event called Redeux, and 4 of the items are free gifts!  I only learned about this event yesterday and it ends in 2 days! (the 21st) and so I wanted to let you all know and see some of the amazing gifts!  There were so many gifts and so many items on sale (25-50L) from many unique designers.  This has been one of my favourite events so far in SL and I can't wait for the next round!




Clothes & Shoes

Top | Nuna Scarf Black by Sweet Kajira @ Redeux

Shorts | Shaki Shorts Dark Blue by Addams

Leg Wraps | Kiya Jewels by KC Couture

Accessories & Piercings

Necklace | Triskel Medallion (Gift) by Sweet Lies @ Redeux

Arm Band | Renzo Bracers (Gift) by On A Lark @ Redeux

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Makeup | War Paint by Arte @ Redeux

Tattoo | Breath (Gift) by Dita Couture @ Redeux

Anatomy & Hair

Eyes | Tender by Suicidal Unborn

Hair | Warrior by Spellbound

Head | Kimberly by Catwa

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Madyson by DeeTalez

Scene & Location

Poses | Nymph (Gift) by Axix @ Redeux

Location | Whole Wheat

You Might Also Like

0 comments