Goodbye For Now

December 29, 2020

 I was gonna do a photo to go along with this, but I am just so tired, and that is just generally the mood of this statement.  I am quitting blogging.  I have had an amazing rollercoaster over the last few years and this has been one of those hobbies that really has kept me going, but at the end of the day it is just that, a hobby.  Blogging has become this part-time unpaid job and I am so damn tired.  Deadlines, Blogotex yelling at me, the constant need to cultivate mass amounts of views and gross culture of fame-hungry people who just use you.  I am so over it.  I have really enjoyed being able to share my style for such a niche community, and I do intend to continue in the way of just taking photos and posting them on my Flickr for fun, but no more blogging.  It's become no longer fun, and I want to take the fun back.  

I am so very grateful to all my sponsors, these are stores I genuinely do love and will continue to buy from when pretty things catch my eye.  I am honoured to be able to work with many amazing people, make some truly genuine friends and be a part of a community I used to love.  It's just not for me anymore.  I don't care about numbers, I don't care about popularity, I don't care about clout.  I just wanna have fun.

So if you want to continue seeing what I get up to go follow my Flickr.  I have no idea how often I will post, it will very much be just whenever I feel inspired to:  https://flic.kr/ps/3gpNQN

And that's it :)  Thank you for the support, it was a great ride, but its time for me to go and seek that artistic joy once again.

♥ Alex

You Might Also Like

0 comments