A Boy Can Dream | V-Tech Time

August 17, 2020

Let me just preface this by saying this entire weekend V-Tech has been an epic mood.  I dunno why, I am just feeling the super girlie vibes this last few days and some for some reason I wanted to be a pretty Princess ballet dancer.  Ok?  Ok... now can we just admire these ballet shoes for a moment because they are so stinking cute!


I really just wanted an excuse to wear these pumps, they are so adorable and it is nice to see creators making for the new Maitreya foot positions.  I do wish more would make cute kitten size shoes though that don't look like something my Granny would wear, ha!  Anyways, these are so adorable and the fact was on sale for Wanderlust Weekend so I had to grab.


Also on sales was this hair and accessory by Kuni for Hello Weekend.  The hair, style HUD and accessory were all separate which is kinda weird but it's cute and I wanted it.  I know I already have hair similar to this but not with the wavy bits at the side, I thought they were adorable and I needed them.  Plus I am a sucker for hair with accessories.


Anyway I through on this dress by Muse and that's it complete, I hope you like it!
♥ Alex

The Look

Outfit | Heat Wave Dress by Muse
- Rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Maitreya + Petite, Legacy F + Perky

Shoes | Ballerina Pointe by Sweet Thing
- Rigged for Maitreya

Collar | Yours Truly Set by Short Leash
- Unrigged

Necklace | Endearment Necklace - Princess by Short Leash
- Unrigged

Makeup | Doll Blush & Freckles by Rainbow Sundae
- Omega Appliers & System Layers (BOM)

Hair | Serenity by Kuni
- Unrigged

Ears | Wild Flowers by Andore
- Unrigged

Eyes | Walkers Collection by Gloom
- Appliers for Catwa, Genus, Lelutka, Mesh Eyes & System Eyes (BOM)

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Chest | Boi Chest Mod for Maitreya by V-Tech
- Maitreya Body Required

Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Body Poses | Ballet Minx by Foxcity

Balloon | Heart Fairy Light Balloons by Half-Deer

Bubbles | Bubbles by Half-Deer

Backdrop | Seren Backdrop by Cubic Cherry

You Might Also Like

0 comments