Cruising The Corner | Equal10

July 13, 2020

Another one that started out all pink and cute... and then just took a dark turn, oops.  I dunno I just wasn't feeling this outfit when I had it in pink and when I put on this coat it just had a WHOLE new vibe!  The top is by Thirst and has 2 beautiful pink colour swatches and you all know how much I love pink but just... oooft the red and black combo is life!


I paired the top with these cute boxers from Matova, I love the little straps on them, so cute!  Something I love about Matova is you can mix and match textures on lots of areas or tint them, so it was super easy to make them match the top.  Oh and these high heeled boots from AsteroidBox?  Rigged for men and women, yup!  I love them so much!


I wanted to show off the outfit without the coat and tried to capture the chains on these cuffs.  They come with a gesture command to turn chain particles on and off which I really like.  I don't think I have other cuffs that do that?  It's not the Peanut9 cuffs its something else with no RLV so it won't interfere with any locked ones you have on.


Anyways that's it, enjoy!
♥ Alex

The Look

Top | Summer Tank by Thirst for Equal10
- Event runs 10th July to 5th August 2020
- Rigged for Jake, Legacy M

Bottom | Landon Briefs by Matova
- Rigged for Gianni, Jake, Legacy M

Stockings | Black Dress Stockings by Sn@tch
- Omega Appliers & System Layers (BOM)

Boots | Morgan Boots by AsteroidBox
- Rigged for Alice, Freya, Jake, Gianni, Legacy M&F, Maitreya, Slink F, Unrigged

Bunny Ears | Cotton Usagi by Aii
- Bento Rigged

Collar | Astrid Collar by Quirky
- Unrigged

Cuffs | Mandha Handcuffs by #187 Boutique
- Unrigged

Hair | Azren by Raven Bell
- Unrigged

Eyeshadow | Eris Eyeshadow by Psycho:Byts
- Appliers for Catwa, Genus, Lelutka, Omega

Human Ears | Pride Mesh Ears by Andore
- Unrigged

Eyes | Insta Collection by Gloom
- Appliers for Catwa, Genus, Lelutka, Mesh Eyes & System Eyes (BOM)

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Legacy M by The Shops

Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Body Poses | Babe by Foxcity

Backdrop | Club 18 by Paleto

You Might Also Like

0 comments