Buns On Holiday | Vanity Event & More

July 28, 2020

I'm not really on holiday, but once I am finished with my July deadlines I will be taking a virtual holiday and just play some other games for a week.  I really need to give my brain a good rest because right now it's not doing very well.  Anyways, I was.'t sure if I was gonna blog these undies, they are cute but I just wasn't feeling the summer vibes.  Then this cute backpack from Cubura showed up and I was like I HAVE to not blog these together they are PERFECT!  So here you go.




I am sorry for my lack of writings in these posts lately.  As I say my brain is really not in a good place, both mentally and psychically and I am really in need of a good rest.  Anyways I hope you enjoy this.
♥ Alex

The Look

Briefs & Sunnies | June 2020 Jockd by Thirst
- Rigged for Jake, Legacy M

Shoes | Praya Platform by Varsity
- Rigged for Gianni, Jake, Legacy M

Backpack | Sunny Backpack by Cubura for Vanity Event
- Event runs 15th July to 8th August 2020
- Rigged for Jake, Legacy M, Gianni

Bunny Ears | Cotton Usagi by Aii
- Bento Rigged

Tail | Nara Tail by Sweet Thing
- Bento Rigged

Human Ears | Pride Mesh Ears by Andore
- Unrigged

Eyes | Walkers Collection by Gloom
- Appliers for Catwa, Genus, Lelutka, Mesh Eyes & System Eyes (BOM)

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Legacy M by The Shops

Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Body Poses | Beach Bunny by Foxcity

Decor | Dog Days Of Summer 2019 Set by Short Leash

You Might Also Like

0 comments