Daddy's Bunny Toy | Unik Event

May 26, 2020

So... I've not been sleeping and I am starting to feel the loopiness and I have no idea if this looks good or not but here we go anyways!  Believe it or not, this entire outfit is moulded around this cute little tut by TwoSided which is rigged in male and female sizes!  Yes!  So if you have Belleza Jake you can wear this little cutie too.


As for everything else I been dying to use this gag by Short Leash cause as y'all may know by now I am totally into this whole bunny thing right now so as soon I saw this I needed it!  I just didn't quite have a naughty outfit to go with it yet, but I was in a mood and wanted to wear one of my favourite collars and shirts and decided... why not blog it!  I usually have "Babyboy" on this shirt as it is something you never see usually, but I just fancied the Daddy's one this occasion.


This thong works great under the Tutu and is a gift by Mug!  But if you don't have group space TwoSided has some undies that will fit underneath too.  And I added these sexy boots that I bought over the weekend, because yay!  I actually wanted these a whole ago, proceeded to forget about them, and then they popped up in one of the weekend sales so yay!


Alright that's it, enjoy I guess?
♥ Alex

The Look

Top | Donna Tee by Mug
- Rigged for V-Tech, Maitreya, Freya, Legacy F, Katena Regular

Undies | Fishnet Thong by Mug
- Rigged for Maitreya, Freya, Legacy F, Katena Regular
- Group Gift!!!

Skirt & Stockings | Sela Micro Skirt & Nylon Socks by TwoSided for Unik
- Event runs 5th May - 28th May 2020
- Rigged for Jake, Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Tonic Fine

Boots | Sora Boots by Cult
- Rigged for Freya, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass

Gag | Bunny's Gag by Short Leash
- Unrigged

Collar | Bold Words Collar - Bunny by Short Leash
- Unrigged

Tears | Magic Tears by Pity Party
- Omega Appliers

Bite | Thirst by The White Crow
- Omega Appliers & System Layers (BOM)

Scratches | Obsessed by The White Crow
- Omega Appliers & System Layers (BOM)

Smacked Butt | Paddle Marks by The White Crow
- Omega Appliers & System Layers (BOM)

Ears | Cotton Usagi by Aii
- Bento Rigged

Tail | Nara Tail by Sweet Thing
- Bento Rigged

Eyes | Xion Collection by Gloom
- Appliers for Catwa, Genus, Lelutka + Mesh Eyes

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Chest | Boi Chest Mod for Maitreya by V-Tech
- Maitreya Body Required

Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Poses | Hot by Foxcity

Backdrop | Bad Habits by Foxcity

You Might Also Like

0 comments