The Savage | Epiphany & Men Only Monthly

April 14, 2020

Hey frands <3  Sorry it has been a while since I last blogged.  I have not been very well which has had me exhausted and void of inspiration, but today I have this amazing fantasy gacha by Plastik to show you that is rigged for V-Tech!!!  Yes, there are other female sizes too but she has started to rig for V-Tech and I am so thankful and happy!  So all my V-Tech fans out there go give this a look when Epiphany opens tomorrow.  I promise you will not be disappointed.


Now I could have shown this off in a beautiful pink colour or a nice pastel blue and been a magical little fairy boi, buuut I wanted to be dark and feisty!  I have been really feeling black and green lately in between my pinkness and with the funky skull that's in the gacha and the addition of these wings which are also by Plastik it was way too easy to turn this into a sexy Demon.  I popped on this fun collar with "Savage" on it as well just to try and help with the dark vibes and added some scars from Men Only Monthly.  I think it turned out neat.


This tongue is also a weirdly fun thing that was just the finishing touch really for this look because I actually have had the outfit for a few days but it was just not perfect yet.  But this tongue, oh it just added that little be of icing to the cake and finished it off perfectly for me.  It also has a few fun colours, I have the whole look purple at one point to match the purple tongue but I wasn't feeling it.  Green is just my thing for my more Demonic looks right now.


Anyways that's your lot, enjoy!
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Hellion Hair by Raven Bell
- Unrigged 

Outfit | Malus Gacha by Plastik for Epiphany
- Event opens 15 April
- Rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, V-Tech, Legacy F

Wings | Dragoness Gacha by Plastik
- Rigged

Collar | Harriet's Metal plate Collar Gacha by Kibitz
- Unrigged

Eyeshadow | Gracie by Izzie's
- Appliers for Omega

Eyes | Demons/Angels by Unstable
- Appliers for Catwa, Omega + Mesh Eyes

Face Scars | Cuts Nipsey by Mesh Mafia for Men Only Monthly
- Event runs
- Appliers for Catwa, Signature, Omega + System Layers

Body Scars | BBY by TF for Men Only Monthly
- Event runs 20 March - 15 April 2020
- Appliers for Legacy, Omega + System Layers

Tongue | Grayas Tongue by Psycho Byts for Access
- Event runs 12 April - 8 May 2020
- Unrigged

Ears | Ilvanya Elf Ears by Logo
- Rigged and fit most heads

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Chest | Boi Chest Mod for Maitreya by V-Tech
- Maitreya Body Required

Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Poses | Princess by Stardust

Backdrop | Cellardoor by Anxiety
- Avilable in the Goodbye Neon special deal

You Might Also Like

0 comments