I Need A Doctor | Men Only Monthly & The Arcade

March 18, 2020

Greetings frands.  It's a scary time huh?  We're sick, dunno if it is the sick, but sick none the less and have been told by our Doctor to stay isolated for a week and see what happens or until things get worse.  So that's fun.  I would say "Yay more time to blog" but I am so tired and have been working on this for a while now just to get one post done.  I am just exhausted, but enough about that, let's get on with the fashion, yasssss.


So I have this super cute outfit from Cubura with comes in a lot of pretty colours (and more masc ones don't worry), but what is neat is the graphics on it you can add your own!  I was thinking of doing that but I am just so tired I didn't really have the energy or an idea to put on it.  Not that it mattered because it does come with a few custom doodles for you to choose from, or you can turn it off and just have a plain shirt.  It makes this very versatile and I can imagine will be a very popular staple in my wardrobe for lazy days.


I kept it quite simple and just added these cute slippers from Half Deer that my lovely sister gave me, some band-aids because I have the sick, and these cute hair clips that come from the same gacha set these clutter items are from.  What I found hardest wants I had the look settled was picking a hair colour.  I don't know why but yesterday I just could not pick what was best, and then today I go back to my normal pink hair and it was fine so I don't know.  Yesterday I was just being awfully fussy.  I originally wanted to do this on a bed but the bed I wanted to show you guys I have another idea for!


So that's it, enjoy!
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Jay Hair by Raven Bell
- Unrigged

Outfit | Yong Gacha by Cubura for The Arcade
- Event runs 1st Mar - 31st Mar 2020
- Rigged for Jake, Gianni, Legacy M

Slippers | Sweet Dream Slippers Gacha by Half Deer
- Unrigged

Plasters | Band Aids by BonBon
- Unrigged

Hair Clips | Lets Play Doctor Gacha by Lemme
- Unrigged

Eyes | Hope by Gloom for Men Only Monthly
- Event runs 20th Mar - 15th Apr 2020
- Appliers for Catwa, Genus, Lelutka, Lelutka Evolution + System Layers + Mesh Eyes

Head | Human Mesh Head EKASI-02 by 6DOO

Body | Legacy M by The Shops

Skin | Hayun Skin by More More
- Appliers for 6DOO

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Facial Poses | Axis HUD by Lelutka
- Creates custom face poses

Poses | Mandarin by NamiiChu
- 6 Poses

Rug | Starry Sky Cuddle Blanket by Dysfuntionality

Clutter | Let's Play Doctor Gacha by Lemme

You Might Also Like

0 comments