The Forest Fae | Epiphany, Fantasy Faire & Season Story

April 30, 2019

Greetings!  Today's post is brought to you by, I dunno what to say.  No, really I don't, it been a long day and my brain is mush.  Anywho, I got the new Logo Mae head that is at uber and oh my Pineapple is it cute.  I was messing around with skins and I put this one on just on a whim and ended up really liking it so kept it on.  Originally I had a lovely human skin and was wearing ginger hair with the green outfit, but when I tried this skin on everything changed.


Yes, I have become somewhat of a head whore, but I like to experiment.  I have wanted a logo head for a long time, and that is because the ear sliders work fully and you can have pointed elf ears!  Not only that, but you can buy rigged bento elf ears that work with the animations.  Now, I always thought these ears worked for Logo heads only, and I was wrong.  They actually fit a variety of heads and come with their own animation AO that you can use with other head.  I love watching the ear wiggle a little when I happy animation plays.


Another big focus for this is my little birdy friend here.  He is called Little Toot and because of that I have had Ylvis song Mr Toot in my head all day.  It is a funny song and one of my favs.  I have it on my "Music To Cheer You Up" playlist.  Anywho, he is an animesh pet that by default attaches to your shoulder and flys up and down.  I tried attaching him to my hand to see if he would work with these poses and yes!  He attached.  It took a lot of adjustment mind you to get him to sit right, but it worked.  Now obviously in everyday SL he would look silly attached to my hand like that, but it does mean you could attach him to your head if you wanted and it would work perfectly fine as you walk around.  Or if you had a staff or sceptre with a hold animation you could have him attached to hand and position him on top of the staff.  That would be neat!


So that is it really.  There is lots of extra details on items down in my credits.  I figured that may be a good way to add as much useful information into these blogs as possible.  So I hope you like that format.

♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Faerie Queen by Spellbound
Extra Info:  Found in "Old Hair" section, L$199 for Fatpack.

Outfit | Sheha Demon Gacha by Plastik for Epiphany
Event Dates:  April 15th 2019 - No end date listed anywhere, sorry!
Extra Info:  21 Commons, 4 Rares.  Rigged for Hourglass and Maitreya.

Jewellery | Glory Jewelery Set by Plastik for The Season Story
Event Dates: April 10th - May 2nd 2019
Extra Info:  Unrigged and comes with 20 colours.

Wings | Maliana Wings (Gacha) by Plastik
Extra Info:  24 Commons, 6 Rares.  Wings include 35 colours.

Bird | Little Toot by Hilted for Fantasy Faire
Event Dates:  April 18 - May 5th 2019
Extra Info:  Animesh pet worn on shoulder but can be attached elsewhere

Sparkles | Fireflies by Candle and Cauldron
Extra Info:  Decor item, I attach it to the body.  Easily tintable for any sparkle!

Eyeshadow | Gracie by Izzie's
Extra Info:  Omega Appliers based on LAQ, includes 20 colours.

Lipstick | Dazzle Me Haunted by Pink Fuel
Extra Info: Appliers for Akeruka, Catwa, Genus, LAQ, Lelutka, Logo, Omega & System layers.  Includes 11 colours.

Nails | Butterfly Fantasy by Dark Passions for Fantasy Faire
Extra Info:  Includes Maitreya, Slink and Omega Appliers.  6 Colours for fingers and toes.

Eyes | Demons/Angels Eyes by Unstable
Extra Info:  Appliers for Catwa and Omega in 8 colours.  Includes Mesh Eyes.

Ears | Expressive Elf Ears by Logo
Extra Info:  Bento animated rigged ears, ideally used with Logo heads but can be used with any head.

Head | Mae by Logo for Uber
Event Dates:  April 25th - May 22nd 2019
Extra Info:  L$499 at event, includes all in 1 HUD for any Logo head.

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Maliana Skin Genera (Gacha) by Plastik
Extra Info:  Includes male and female appliers for many heads & bodies including Omega appliers.  Also has some makeup and nails.

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Location | Short Leash Puppy Park
Extra Info:  Group required for access

Poses | Charmed I'm Sure by Nantra
Extra Info:  Includes 6 poses with mirrors, plus 2 orb props to hold.

You Might Also Like

0 comments