Neon Dreams | Powder Pack Genus Unboxing

March 19, 2019

Welp, I am rather late to the party on this one, my bad.  Better late than never right?  Powder Pack for Genus just dropped a few days ago and you can now buy it from their MP or Inworld location.  In this pack we got 5 skin fatpacks, 1 pack of eyebrows, 4 packs of eye makeups, 1 blush pack, 3 freckle/mole packs, 4 lipstick packs, 4 lash packs, 1 eye pack and 1 nose contour pack which makes your nose more defined.  So yeah, we got a LOT of stuff and I go through it all in my unboxing video.


For my pictures, I am wearing a few things from the pack.  This eyeliner is by Spicy Bodyshop and comes with 6 colour variations.  They also made eyebrows, blush and some moles/freckles which all come with Genus appliers, Omega appliers and tattoo layers for bakes on mesh whenever we get that.  My eyes and eyelashes are by Euphoric for Powder Pack and the eyes are my new love.  There are some stunning 2 tone combos in the pack with 12 eye colours in total to pick from, AND you can colour each eye separately which I love.  Lipstick is by Pink Fuel which comes in 8 colours with 5 variations for each.  I use small 2, which is not an overlined lipstick like the large size, and the 2 simple means its more blended at the edged to create a more natural look.



My skin is by Essences and is my new favourite thing.  I am wearing the second palest shade E2 which is close to my normal pale look and just to die for.  The paler shade, E1, has a very grey look to it which would be perfect for vampires or drow characters.  This skin pack was my favourite from the whole box.  I love the look it gives to my face, and the colour tones are perfect for my more fantasy and gothic style which I am deep into at the moment.


All the decor and skybox is by Hilted.  They were on a sci-fi kick recently and made a bunch of funky items.  If you go to their mainstore you will find many more sci-fi things, I just couldn't fit them all into this scene.  So if that is your thing go and check it out.  This entire skybox and decor was 121 Li, so I am totally picking this up soft linked and keeping it for the future.  There is a big window on the skybox which I "Edited Linked Parts" and moved down so it didn't obscure my view while filming.  You would also maybe want to do this if you were using it for a photo backdrop.  It was each to move and easy to put back into place when I was finished.


So that's it, hope you enjoy and if you do you and grab this Powder Pack I hope you love it as much as I do.  I think this one is even better than the first one!
♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Vonks Integrity by Adoness

Outfit | Zhora Project Gacha by Psycho Byts

Facial Piercings | Face Piercing Set 01 by Suicidal Unborn for Level Event
Feb 28th - March 28th 2019

Phone | VPhones by Violetility

Eyeliner | Touch Up by Spicy Bodyshop for Powder Pack
Genus March 2019 Pack

Eyes & Lashes | Miracle Beauty Set by Euphoric for Powder Pack
Genus March 2019 Pack

Lipstick | Silky Shine - Cheery Bloom by Pink Fuel for Powder Pack
Genus March 2019 Pack

Head | Classic Bento Head by Genus Project

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Skin | Piper by Essences for Powder Pack
Genus March 2019 Pack

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Poses | What Gives by Foxcity

Plants & Rug | Xanon Temple by Hilted

Chair, Light, Skybox, & Slug | Project Hilted 3 by Hilted

Everything Else | Neon Dreams by Hilted for We Love Roleplay
March 4th - March 30th 2019

You Might Also Like

0 comments