The Devils Daughter | Group Gifts & Discounts

November 29, 2018

Todays blog post is brought to you by my undying love of this skin.  Ok, so that is a weird way to start a blog post, but I am so in love with this look and this skin that I forsee my next few blog posts going back to the dark side.  It is so pretty, and so perfect, and comes with the eye and make up to match and it is just my new favourite thing ok?  Plus it had a HUGE group discount making it just L$99 and you all know how much I love a bargain.


I have tried a few skins from this store before, but I never found the perfect one, you know?  They make amazing pale skins, but they mostly had white or very light eyebrows.  Now, I am aware I could just put an eyebrow applier over them, but meh.  I have now found this oen which is perfect, so perfect infact I bought it in both Pale and Tan, so I could have a more human look too.  Each pack also comes with 2 eye appliers, 2 eyeliners and these cuet lashes with the hearts.  I actually own another eyelash pack for the Genus heads too from this store, but they are much fulled and better suited to my other look.


For my outfit, I am not going to lie, I was just winging it.  I hadn't planned anything, I had no particular item in mind, I just knew I wanted something dark and sexy.  I put on my favourite wings, tinted my elf ears to match the skin and then got to experiementing.  I knew I wanted a bold tattoo, this one is actually what I usually wear on my male avatar, and I needed an outfit to show most of it off.  And of course, I needed some kick ass shoes to complete the look, which these ones were so perfect for.


And that really is it, this was quite spurr of the moment to put together, but I am so happy with the finished look and have saced this as my "Genus Demon" outfit, haha.  Hope you like it too!

♥ Alex

The Look

Hair | Ciara by Truth
Group Gift - L$350 Join Fee

Top | Nephthys Top by Muggleborn

Skirt | Nephthys Skirt by Muggleborn

Shoes | Payne Mistress Platforms by Moda

Horns | Diadena Horns by Plastik for Whimsical
Opens November 18th 2018

Wings & Claws | Dragoness Gacha by Plastik

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Classic Bento Head by Genus Project

Skin | Tara - Pale by Go&See
Group Discounted to L$99 - L$50 Group Join Fee

Makeup & Eyes | All Included with skin

Tattoo | Keegan by Dappa

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Shape | Homemade Shape

The Scene

Poses | Heat by Image Essentials

Backdrop | Mooning - Blue by D.U.S.T

Extra Trees | Indoor Lighted Trees by Half Deer for Collabor88
November 8th - December 5th 2018

You Might Also Like

0 comments