2 Girls 1 Pole | Bound Box & Syndicate Sunday

November 11, 2018

So this post is basically cause I wanted an excuse to show off the Club Bound skybox, the wine dress and the pose where it looks like I am so drunk I fell over and need help up.  And here it is!  I just wanted to have some fun with this one, and it came out kinda cool.  There is a lot of pinkness in this though that I wasn't expecting, haha.


When I saw this dress I laughed.  I thought it was amazing and funny and knew I wanted to do something with it.  The pose is actually a Dom and submissive pose but to me, it looked like someone being picked up after falling over.  I just needed something else to piece the 2 things together and it was this skybox!  I love this thing, if you saw my Bound Box video you would have heard my excitement.  I am determined to find a use for this somehow because I just love it to death.


We went for this party vibe, through some money around and some drinks and voila!  Two drunk chicks at a strip club being idiots.  The outfit I am wearing is really cool, and the materials are spot on.  The decal on the top shines really nicely and the fabric doesn't, so it's super cool and looks realistic.  It has a few other decals too which is nice, but I liked this one in silver, it also comes in gold if that's your thing.


 So yeah, that's it really.  Hope you enjoy!

♥ Alex ♥

Outfit & Necklace | Thunder Outfit by Justice for Cosmopolitan
5th November - 18th November 2018

Shoes | Leigh Heels by Eudora for Syndicate Sunday
4th November - 11th November 2018

Rings & Nails | Precious Nails & Rings Set by RealEvil Industries

Hair | Carla by Truth
Group Gift - L$350 Join Fee

Eyeshadow | Grey Tones Make-Up Set by Izzie's

Eyelashes | LAQ Lashes by Izzie's

Lipstick | Soft Gloss by Rainbow Sundae

Eyes | Mesh Eyes by LAQ

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

♥ Sammy ♥

Dress | Wine O'Clock by Get Frocked for Syndicate Sunday
4th November - 11th November 2018

Shoes | Lilith Heels by Eudora

Nails & Rings |  Electra by RealEvil Industries

Collar | Simone Heart by RealEvil Industries

Septum | Farasha Septum by ZOOM

Eyeliner | Pack 1 By Look At Me

Lipstick | Sheer Kiss by Pink Fuel

Hair | Reyane by Truth

Eyes | Luminous by Suicidal Unborn

Head | Zoe by Vista Animations

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Marie by Egozie

Shape | Custom Shape 

♥ Scene ♥

Ground Pose | My Pet by Shame Me Design for Syndicate Sunday
4th November - 11th November 2018

Alex Poses | Bento Sits Vol2 by Foxcity

Sammy Poses | Weekend by Heaven Poses for Syndicate Sunday
4th November - 11th November 2018

Skybox | Blub Bound by Hilted for Bound Box
Box Launches November 12th 2018

Drinks | Summer Drinks by What Next

Money | Prop from poses by Reve Obscura
Didn't use the poses just the props

Sparkles | Floor Glowies by Dysfunctionality

You Might Also Like

0 comments