Feelin' Fruity | Syndicate Sunday & PocketShop

September 04, 2018

Well, I said I was going to use these rugs again, and here we are.  Who doesn't love a good slice of pineapple to brighten up their background?  Oh wait, that's only me, haha.  Anyways here is my last post for this round of Syndicate Sunday, it ends today, so if you wanna snag some of these 69L deals you need to run to the stores before midnight!


I went through a few outfit changes until I figured what I wanted to wear for this, in fact, Sammy managed to get dressed a lot quicker then I did as I just had no idea.  The scene was all ready to go because I knew I wanted us to be a Pineapple and a Kiwi, I just struggled to find something yellow.  That was until I remembered MuggleBorn do really nice pastel colours, including a lovely pale yellow.  Once I put this on, I knew it was perfect.


I initially wanted yellow hair too, especially since Sammy has this cool minty green hair, but it just didn't look good on me.  So I went with blonde, I have really been feeling blonde hair lately.  These ears are also one of my favourite things right now and you can get these tomorrow for PocketShop.  It is not often I change my ears unless I am doing a different race, but I think these may take place of my Mandala ones every so often.  I realize now looking at this head shop that you can't see them so well, but trust me, you will see these a lot more!


So, that's about it.  Hope you enjoy this.

♥ Alex ♥
The Look

Outfit | Coles Sexy Wear by MuggleBorn for Level Event
(30th August - 25th September 2018)
Shoes | Ayame Heels - Prime Yellow (Gacha Common) by Breathe
Rings | The Witching Hour Rings by Insurrektion
Eyeshadow | Gracie by Izzie's
Lipstick | Included with skin pack
Lashes | LAQ Lashes by Izzie's
Nails | Citrus Splash by Dark Passions
Hair | Montana by Truth

Anatomy

Eyes | Hudson Eyes by The Little Bat for PocketShop
(5th September - 4th October 2018)
Ears | Uthansr by Le Gene for PocketShop
(5th September - 4th October 2018)
Head | Neve by LAQ
Body | Lara by Maitreya
Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel
Shape | Homemade Shape

♥ Sammy ♥
The Look

Dress | Paloma by Anny's Fashion for Syndicate Sunday
(69L 2nd September - 4th September 2018)
Shoes | Jonquil by Empire
Septum | Jessica Gacha (Common) by Genus Project for The Arcade
(1st September - 30th September 2018)
Earrings | Jessica Gacha (Common) by Genus Project for The Arcade
(1st September - 30th September 2018)
Collar | Cool Girl Princess by Dirty Princess 
Makeup | All included with Head HUD
Nails | Citrus Splash by Dark Passions
Tattoo | Aloha  By Dappa
Hair | Janet By Limerence

Anatomy

Eyes | Babe by Go & See
Head | Genus Head by Genus Project
Body | Lara by Maitreya
Skin | Elska by Lumae
Shape | Paisley by West End

 ♥ Scene ♥

Alex's Poses | Flower, Ahegao & Hifi by Reve Obscura
Sammy's Poses | MoeMoe by NamiiChu
Rugs | Fruit Slice Rugs by QE Design for Syndicate Sunday
(69L 2nd September - 4th September 2018)
Sparkles | Shattered Particles by Deadly Nightshade for Syndicate Sunday
(69L 2nd September - 4th September 2018)

You Might Also Like

0 comments