Pretty Flower | PocketShop & PocketGacha

August 10, 2018

It's another cute one today!  I basically made this whole look based around the tattoo because it is so beautiful.  I love full body tattoo's but I like them to be delicate at the same time and Dappa never disappoints when it comes to their girlie tattoos.  As soon as I saw it, I needed it and so here we are with this blog post.  I hope you enjoy it!


I wanted to wear something that would allow me to show off as much of the tattoo as possible.  So cute this outfit set by MuggleBorn.  There are actually 4 pieces to the set, this is the bra and panties but there is a mesh/fishnet style top and shorts to go over it which is awesome as well.  So this outfit has a tone of versatility to it.  Added to that is these shoes by Moda which are at the Fetish Fair right now aswell as another pair which I need to show you ASAP.


I literally had no ideas what I wanted to go for decor going into this. I had planned the outfit yesterday but hadn't actually got to the scene part.  I got a few items from PocketShop and kind of built around that.  The rugs actually have a sofa with the set but I decided to use this one by Half Deer instead as the colours suited the look I was going for better.  I topped it off with some cute posters, some 80's themed clutter, and of course some sparkles.  Because what would be a blog post of mine without some sparkles, right?


So I hope you guys liked this.  
♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Outfit | Chloes Sports Wear by MuggleBorn @ The Level Event
30th July - August 25th 2018

Shoes | Bethany Platforms by Moda @ Fetish Fair
3rd August - August 17th 2018

Accessories & Piercings

Septum | Star Flowers Nosering Set by Venge

Collar | TLC Collar - The Denims by Fapple @ PocketShop
5th August - 31st August 2018

Rings | Margherita by Elise

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Tattoo | Garland Tattoo by Dappa @ Anybody
August 2018 Round

Eyeliner | Bunny by Izzie's

Lashes | LAQ Lashes by Izzie's

Lipstick | Included on skin HUD

Nails | Crystal Nails by Artificial Hallucination

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Gwen by Truth
Group Gift - 350L Join Fee

Eyes | Riley Eyes by The Little Bat

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Poses | Momo by PingPong

Posters | Pastel Posters Set V1 by The Little Bat @ Bitter Sweet
Location To be Announced.  10th August - 26th August 2018

Moon Decor | Moon Phases Wall Decal by Zombie Suicide for PocketShop
5th August - 31st August 2018

Sparkles | Floor Glowies by Dysfunctionality

Couch | Bunnylove Sofa - Pastel Purple by Half Deer

Chair | Silk and Pearl Chair - White Ribbon Edition by Half Deer

Table | Timeless Table Set by Dysfunctionality

Table Decor | Back to the 80's (gacha items) by Insurrektion for PocketShop
20th July - 15th August 2018

Rugs | Kiki's Sassy Shindigs by Infinite for PocketShop
5th August - 31st August 2018

You Might Also Like

0 comments