Builders Box | August Commercial Box Unboxing

August 16, 2018

Weee!  Hey, so today I have a Builder's Box for you!  This was super exciting and I kid you not, I feel genuinely tired now from filming because I was so excited while doing this, haha.  It was so much fun, all the builds were incredible and I fell in love with one in particular.  So if you want to see what is in the box then watch my video, and check the links below in my blog for more Builder's Box info.  Pssst, I really recommend joining the Facebook page for previews and updates!

Builder's Box Info & Socials


Ok, so if you are wanting the Builder's Box thoughts then watch the video.  This point in my blog is usually where I talk about my outfit, so here we go!  I haven't worn my V-Tech chest mod in a while as a female avi, and Pixel Geek put out the awesome top as a group gift so I was inspired to wear this with the chest.  The top is also available for purchase in store.


With that being said, the whole look ended up being modeled around the top.  I got these shorts from Cureless over the weekend in one of the sales and they match pretty great.  The boots are awesome and you can get a matching harness/bodysuit type thing for them aswell by QE Design at Fetish Fair.  Which, ends tomorrow, so if you want anything from Fetish Fair you gotta run down there!


My accessories all have pineapples, because reasons, and the lovely necklace my friend Akira actually gave me.  So thank you <3  I slapped on some pretty nails and makeup and I was ready to do.  Probably not the most appropriate look for a Builders Box unboxing, but whatever.  It was what I felt like doing haha.


♥ Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Top | Cris Top - Plastic by Pixel Geek
Group Gift - 300L Join Fee - August 15th to August 22nd 2018

Shorts | Shiny Shorts by Cureless

Boots | Abby Boots - Holo by QE Design @ Fetish Fair
August 3rd to August 17th 2018

Accessories & Piercings

Earrings | Pineapple Earrings - Sterling by E.Marie

Necklace | Pineapple Necklace (Gacha Rare) by Nanika

Rings | Tropical Rings by Elise

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeshadow | Gracie Eyeshadow by Izzie's

Lashes | LAQ Lashes by Izzie's

Lipstick | Kiss Me Lip Gloss by Rainbow Sundae

Nails | Delia Nails by The Little Bat @ Limit 8
August 18th to September 13th 2018

Tattoo | Azure Tattoo by Dappa

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Apple by Truth

Eyes | Eve Eyes by Zombie Suicide

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Chest | Boi Chest Mod for Maitreya by V-Tech

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Poses | Momo by PingPong

Home | Aiderley Manor by Raindale for Builders Box
Commercial Box - August 2018

Table & Chair | Jalian Table Set by Plastik

Plant | Thelesa Planters by Plastik

You Might Also Like

0 comments