I Can Be A Princess If I Want To!

April 15, 2018

Yeah, it's another blue post.  Blue is one of my favourite colours though, I especially love Cyan.  I have also been feeling rather cute the last few days so yeah, this happened.  This look, however, is actually based around my scene.  This gacha set by Plastik for The Epiphany is right up my street and so I needed some of this in my life.


I love the theme of the set and I would love to complete it so if anyone has any spares let me know, I would love to buy them off of you!  The outfit then came together around the shoes.  I really liked them and had been eyeing them up so I grabbed those as well.  My hopes were they maybe some dark colours as I had no idea what the HUD would look like and if it would have the classic Moda colour palette.  The answer is no, it is all lovely pastels in a candy theme.  They remind me of the colours of love heart sweeties, actually.


The mesh dress I have shown you guys before in another colour swatch.  The pale blue bats work well with the shoes, there is a pinky/purple in this print too but I wanted blue.  Underneath I added some lingerie, so the black straps you see across my chest are actually from the lingerie and not the dress.  The jewellery is also by Moda and matches the shoes.  The colour pallets are the same and honestly, I want to eat these.  We still get candies like these in independent shops in the UK and it always brings me back to my childhood as my Aunt owned the shop in the village where I grew up.  I used to help pack the penny mixtures.


Wearing some Kula makeup again.  I am really loving the LAQ head updates.  Oh and this hair I just got this morning.  I was struggling to find anything to finish off the look because I wanted ears or something, but I saw this and tried it and YES!  The colours on the accessories were a perfect match for completing this look.

♥Astara

Clothes & Shoes

Mesh Dress | Pastel Occult by Psycho Barbie

Lingerie (included top under dress) | Danger Ribbon Lingerie by Sn@tch

Shoes | Candy Heels by Moda @ Doll House
April 2018 Round

Accessories & Piercings

Jewellery | Candy Jewelry Set by Moda @ Doll House
April 2018 Round

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeliner | Glitter Eyeshadow Collection by Kula

Lashes | Included on LAQ HUD

Nails | Included on Maitreya HUD

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Sirena by Spellbound
In Old Hair Section - Fatpack Permanently Reduced to 199L

Eyes | Pearl Charm Mesh Eyes by AzDesign

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kiyomi - Ivory & Regular Body - Ivory by Pink Fuel

Shape | Homemade Shape

Scene & Location

Backdrop | Strike A Pose Tunnel by Paparazzi

Furniture | Celestine Gatcha by Plastik @ The Epiphany
Starts April 15th 2018

Standing Pose & Accessories | Routine by Reve Obscura

You Might Also Like

0 comments