Raffles, Bound Box & Updates | Second Life

January 24, 2018

Alrighty, so today's video is just a little bit of everything.  I have 2 raffles to wrap up, some Bound Box news and an update about me and my real life.  So I hope you guys don't mind me putting it all in one short video.

Firstly congrats to the winners from the Fishing Outfit and Pocket Gacha Raffles!  I will send you your items today, if you do not receive them then please let me know.

Secondly, Bound Box releases on Feb 12th with a few updates that I talk about in the video.  You can pre-order your Bound Box from *here* or any participating store for 1500L.





Clothes & Shoes

Outfit | Futura Top, Sleeves & Skirt by QE Designs @ The Darkness Chamber Fair

Boots | Miya Boots by The Little Bat

Accessories & Piercings

Mask | From Rogue Hair by Truth

Necklace | Draconis Necklace by Venge

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeshadow | Makeup from LAQ HUD

Lashes | Lashes from LAQ HUD

Freckles | Sparkle Blush by Zombie Suicide

Tattoo | Circuit Board Tattoo by NormandyThe Darkness Chamber Fair

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Kizzy by Truth
(Group Gift - Has Group Join Fee)

Eyes | Jellyblind by AzDesign

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Neve by LAQ

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Shape | Homemade Shape

Skin | Lumi - Cotton Candy by 7 Deadly Skins @ eBento

Scene & Location

Backdrop | Strike A Pose Tunnel by Paparazzi

Balloons | Heart Balloons Blue by Puke Rainbows

You Might Also Like

0 comments