Baby's A Sinner | The Secret Affair & The Darkness Monthly

September 16, 2017

It's not that I need you, it's that I want you.  It's not that I desire you, it's that I lust for you.  It's not that I miss you, it's that I crave you.
You ignite a fire within my soul, and the fire needs fuel to continue to burn.




Clothes & Shoes

Lingerie | Marit - Red by Luas

Boots | Latex Pants & High Boots by Glow & Glitter

Accessories & Piercings

Headband | Headband Of Roses & Spikes by Saga @ The Secret Affair

Nose Piercings | Cross Piercing Set by Saga @ The Secret Affair

Choker | Cross Choker by Moon Rabbit @ The Coven (August Round)

Cosmetics & Tattoos

Eyeshadow | Shy Eye Makeup by Zombie Suicide @ The Darkness Monthly

Lashes | Babe by Clockhaus

Lipstick | Hex Matte Lipstick by Solstice

Anatomy & Hair

Hair | Salome by Spellbound (Old Hair Section)

Eyes | Macabre Mesh Eyes by AzDesign

Ears | Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala

Head | Kimberly by Catwa

Body | Lara by Maitreya

Skin | Kouralee by Amara Beauty

Scene & Location

Location | The Arcanum

Poses With Letters | Story of Love by Elephante Poses @ The Liaison Collaborative

Headshot Pose | Hey Bento Pose by Reve Obscura
(Used Maitreya Hand Poses)

You Might Also Like

0 comments